Thursday

have u ever tot abt ur past?
n how silly u were back then doing stupid n crazy stuff.
feeling rebel n emositional abt something silly.
n sometyms regret doin sumtin that u cant change.
n now here u are.living in a harsh world.
trying to survive every single day.
with a smile on ur face but clearly that ur life suck at the same tym?
having to pretend that ur life is like a fairy tale n u're happy wif wut u have.
when meeting wif people u tend u be nice n laugh making jokes around each other but u're heart feel empty for god sake.
at one point u feel like giving up n lose faith in life n people.
life taught me how to move on n be heartless as i can be.
coz trust me.u cant always get wut u want like u wanna it to be.
sumtyms i blame myself for not knowing how to handle my own life.
how i need to depend on others to solve my problems n my life.
but hey, now i can do it by my own. i guess.
ya maybe sumetyms i do need to depend on others but not that much now.
i am grateful for the experiences that i face back then n now.
grateful for people who have faith in me n who accepted me as i am,
people who are always there for me regardless for wut i did to them before,
n people who loves n cares for me even when im such a pain in the ass for them =P
i really appreciate it guys. really thank you =)


to be continued....

p/s:going out wif my bro watching muvies.tickets on him.yeay! 

No comments: