Wednesday

terasa seperti kita dah semakin jauh bukan? terasa seperti kita dah tak sekepala seperti selalu dan dulu kala.well u dah dengan life u,dengan orang baru,so be it.i wish u well k.no hard feeling from me.yes people come and go.so do u and i.nevermind about what i wrote o what i say.really,semakin hari,semakin aku dah tak paham ko.maybe sebab cara ko dan aku dah laen.so tak kisahlah.im ok really.cuma kadang kadang annoy dengan apa y ko buat.suit urself.its ur life anyways.why do i have to bother right? well friend,im still here no worries.if u thought im different from before,well,actually this is me.this is the real me now.love it o dont love it.ur choice.coz im tired being the old me.im just being myself.my real self before u met me.i dun wanna fight anything with u.coz i love u.so pape pn i still cam bese je ok.


p/s:finishing up past year bell.

No comments: